Cauliflower pakoda/ Gobi pakora is a delicious deep fried snack. This is my daughters favorite starter .
Cauliflower – 250 gms, chopped
Besan Flour – 1/3 cup
Salt – 1 tsp
Saunf – 1/4 tsp
Cumin Powder – 1/2 tsp
Turmeric Powder – 1/2 tsp
Curry Leaves – few
Ginger Garlic Paste – 1 tsp
Green Chilli – 1, small, finely chopped
Oil as required for frying
1. Mix the gram flour, salt, saunf, cumin powder, turmeric powder and enough water to make a thick batter.
2. Add the ginger garlic paste and green chillies.
3. Add the cauliflower florets and mix well.
4. Heat oil in a deep frying pan.
5. Add the cauliflower florets, drain any excess batter, and fry for 3 to 4 minutes or until light golden brown.
6. Serve with tomato sauce or chutney.
More to come .. Stay tuned.. Please connect with me on Instagram/ Twitter/Facebook
#devivenkatesan #mybloginspires #devivenkatesankitchen