How many of you believe affirmations ? How many are practicing it ? I would recommend you to go for it . It really works .. Affirmations plays a major part in my success in life and business .
Do you agree, success just isn’t written in our stars or it’s just not in our karma !? Success is just not Luck … Success is the sum of your thoughts, attitude, actions – hard work,continuous learning,self improvement ,dedication ,efforts,hustle and……. lot more ..
Your mindset is everything ! The words you speak,write and the thoughts you think ALL together forms your mindset and it will become the reality .
Affirmations can be a powerful tool to help you to change your mood, state of mind and manifest the change you desire in your life.An affirmation opens the door it’s a beginning point on the path to change.Develop the powerful habit of using daily affirmations to help achieve your goals and dreams. one of the most powerful tools used to create a more fulfilling life is the affirmation. These little sayings are positive statements that can help keep you motivated and develop a more positive perception of yourself. Affirmations can not only help you to change negative thoughts, they can also motivate you to accomplish major goals. Affirmations are easy to create and use, but you’ll need dedication to make them work.
Affirmations are so powerful! What we say about ourselves on a continual basis, we eventually become. Phrases like “I’m only…” or “I’m just a…” are limiting your greatness.
Here’s the simple steps:
1) Make a list of what you’ve always thought of as your negative qualities/ include any criticisms/ the goals which you think big or unattainable.
2) Write out an affirmation on the positive aspect of your self-judgment.
3) Speak the affirmation out loud for about five minutes.
4) Say out loud or write it down in a paper for multiple times OR ask your close friend or family member to read it for you .
5) Record them in a player and listen them .
6) Write it down and keep it on your desk and make sure you view it often .
7) It has the ability to reach deep in to your mind and such thoughts will make you work towards it and It will become reality.
8) The key is , You’ve to BELIEVE it .
(I will write about these steps in detail in my next post)
I am powerful, I am successful and I am worthy.Be kind to yourself, empower yourself, know that you’re full of greatness. Then go and have the best day EVER!
‘You teach people how to treat you’
Wanna feel empowered, be respected by others? Then it starts with you.
Affirm your own greatness, your confidence and radiate this new empowered energy to others.Shine your own light and encourage another woman to do the same for herself. I completely love doing affirmations, writing down what you want and meditating. But to become successful you can’t just wish it to happen. You have to make it happen. It all comes down to your daily activity to go for what you want and help as many people as you can. If you have not done anything today, reach out to at least one person. You will feel you have at least made one step further towards your success.
Honestly when you start your day with positive affirmations about yourself, you’re much more likely to have an amazing day!